Countdown to Next NASCAR Race May 6, 2018 2:00 PM

NASCAR

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

NASCAR - MWR


I have an opinion! Imagine that!
I have been a loyal, passionate and sometime crazy NASCAR fan for more than 35 years. I have seen all kinds of racing and fines. I DO NOT agree with NASCAR on this one at all. It does not matter what MWR denies or agrees with, teammates had an opportunity to help another teammate make the "Chase" without crashing or hurting any other team on the track, what is detrimental about that. 

No one can tell me or convince me that if Hendricks teammates or Stewart Haas teammates had the same opportunity they would not have taken it. 

I think this should all be included in the strategy of the game. What was wrong with what Brian Vickers did to insure Martin Truex Jr. made the chase. After all being in the Chase is the only way to become Champion!!! If you don't want to see this ever again... take away the Chase and let them race just for points the way the system is now, all 36 races.  
Jeff Gordon can complain all he wants, if his pit crew hadn't left a wheel loose, he would have finished higher... There are a lot of scenarios, what if this, what if that, etc, etc, when it comes down it for me... KUDOS MWR... I see nothing wrong with what went on in Saturday's race... Great teamwork!!! 

Don't get me wrong readers, i am not a MWR fan... I am a NASCAR fan, a big Dale Earnhardt fan, and a Dale Jr. fan... I would be blogging this no matter what team or driver it involved..

WRONG NASCAR WRONG!!! Put everything back the way it was on Saturday Night...

Take Care all
God Bless
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment